Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hiding Away (Anchored Hearts 1.5) by J.M. Witt ~ Release Day Blitz



Title: Hiding Away
Series: Anchored Hearts 1.5
Author: J.M. Witt


SatinSy.jpg
Who do you trust, and who do you love, when the secrets of your past are so painful that they have you Hiding Away?


Jane Whitford had everything she ever wanted, at the tip of her fingers, when it was violently ripped away. The man who was supposed to love her turned into a monster. Broken and bruised, she fled his clutches back to her hometown, ready to rebuild her life and her career. Love is the last thing she wants when she meets Cal. The only thing on her mind, when it comes to him, is fun. Lots of it. Will she open her heart to him before it's too late?


Calvin Charles is a cop on the streets, working hard to achieve his goal of joining the SWAT team. He strives to live with no regrets and has everything he needs; friends, family, and the occasional woman to warm his bed. Until he meets Jane, and she quickly becomes everything he wants. Will he be able to get her to open up when she’s convinced that exposing her secrets will cost her his love and respect?


Will his love be strong enough to survive? Or will her secrets be the death of him?




satinjm.jpg

J.M. Witt
I’m a stay-at-home mom with four young children and one extremely supportive husband. We’ve been married for nine years and reside in Highland, Michigan.
I've dreamed of writing romance novels since I was little. After having baby #4, who may or may not have been fathered by Christian Grey, I decided it was time to pursue my dreams.
When I'm not volunteering at the schools of my children, running to various appointments, enjoying time with my friends and my book club, dating my husband, or avoiding cleaning my house, I'm writing!
I love music and believe that books and music can't exist without the other. My goal is for you to read more than a good book, but for you to have an experience!

satinstalk.jpg

Buy It!



Buy It!
https://www.facebook.com/events/492446977525797/

4LNR.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment