Thursday, May 8, 2014

What If by Bayli Lane ~ Promo Blitz


Synopsis
For some people falling in love was a happy, glowing experience. For Briar Kelly and Arrow Donovan it was more like getting hit by a freight train.

Caring for one another was never an easy feat. They constantly fought to hold their feelings inside, not wanting to jeopardize their friendship. Then, Arrow left for the Marines, and everything changed. Briar was shattered. Arrow was hurt.

While Briar told herself she’d never let another man affect her in such a way, Arrow still remained in the forefront of her mind. For Arrow, his memories of Briar kept him alive in both of his near death experiences. When Arrow’s demons threatened to drag him under, Briar was there, pulling him from the darkness.

"What ifs" keep piling up while resentment and redemption battles continue; will Briar and Arrow be able to find their happily ever after, or will this be one war that Arrow can't win?




Excerpts

Excerpt #1
“Wait, don’t forget the light,” she spoke quickly.
            I nearly laughed. “Are you out of your mind, woman?” I pushed her legs apart and settled myself between them so she couldn’t close them tightly back together. I splayed my hands across her stomach.
            “I like the light off,” her eyebrows drew together.
            “Too damn bad.” I moved the tip of my pointer finger in small circles around her concave navel. “Do you know how many times I’ve played this scenario in my head? Try every day since I was fifteen years old. No way am I going to miss out on the way your body writhes underneath mine or the look on your face when I make you come.” Her hips tipped upward with my words.

Excerpt #2
“I want you to come with your legs wrapped around my neck,” I said against the bare, wet flesh. Chills trailed down her thighs. “And then I want you to come around my dick with your legs around my waist.” 

Buy Links



Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment