Friday, July 25, 2014

Free Me by A.M. Wray ~ Release Day Blitz

Book Title - Free Me
Author - A.M. Wray
Publisher - Self Published
Genre - New Adult/Erotic Romance
Now that she's finishing up a divorce, 23 year old Rin is forced to look at herself and see the person she's become: quiet, shy, weak, dependent... She's allowed someone else to mold her into the person she is today and it's someone she doesn't even like.
This person is not at all who she thought she'd be at this point in her life and she's decided to live for herself... To be her own person and to explore the world around her.
Deciding to live life to the fullest, Rin calls a friend and makes an arrangement with him of a sexual nature, wanting to explore her more basic desires as well as experiment with some new ones, using sex as a way to break herself free of her chains.
When the rules are broken and her world is turned upside down and she is left brokenhearted, an old friend comes back and she becomes confused about her current path. He seems to want to help her, but is that all he wants? What does SHE want?
Rin fights to find her own path to independence and strength, wanting to be the kind of woman that is capable of having a family one day. Rin wants to heal and be the person that she knows that she can be, but if she waits too long, she may lose the one that's always been there for her, pushing her along the way.

A.M. Wray is the pen name for Candy Crum for her New Adult/Erotic Romance novel "Free Me".
 
Candy Crum is the author of The Eternal Series (The Eternal Gift, The Eternal Echo)as well as the creator of The Dark Compendiums (The Withering Darkness), anthologies focusing on the work of "yet-to-be-known" authors as a way to give back to those who helped her. She lives with her husband and two children in Indiana and spends the majority of her time playing with her kids, writing, reading, or listening to music.
Connect with the Author


My eyes fluttered open and Sam was standing beside me in the water, his hands gently resting on the float. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the sunlight. I’d fallen asleep in the water and hadn’t meant to, but it was just so damn relaxing!
“Hi, you,” I said with a smile. “I didn’t think you were going to make it.”
I turned a little bit and slid off my float into the water. After dunking myself under to force myself awake, I smoothed my hair back and wrapped my arms around Sam for an innocent hug, something we’ve done every time we’ve seen each other for years.
“Well, I couldn’t resist. Hang out with Mark? Or see you half naked and all wet? Hmm… decisions, decisions.”
I laughed as I pulled away. My cheeks felt hot from more than just the sun. His comment made me blush. My mouth opened as I prepared to ask where Jayne had gone, but Sam surprised me with a kiss instead.
“Sorry. I couldn’t resist that either,” he said.
Blushing again, I stepped back and waded through the water to the stairs. “So where did Jayne go? Is she inside?”
“I can’t believe you didn’t wake up sooner. I’ve been here for about a half hour. We sat and talked while you napped in the water. She went to meet her mom for lunch.” The sound of water sloshing about came from behind me just before I felt strong arms wrap around me. “Which means you’re all mine for about an hour and a half with all that traffic.”
Sam held me tight from behind, one arm around my bare stomach and the thumb of his other hand gently stroking my throat. My body quickly reacted to his touch, even in the cool water. He lowered his mouth and began kissing his way from my shoulder up to my ear.
“Do you want me?” he asked, pressing himself against my backside causing me to gasp a little.
I nodded. “Of course I do.” It was all I could manage to say.
Without another word Sam turned me around and slipped the side ties on my bikini bottoms and used them to tie my wrists to the pool ladder. Once secure, he slipped the ties on my halter-style bikini top and pulled it off before wringing it out and folding the small amount of material down once and using it as a blindfold. I was actually thoroughly impressed with how well the black cloth triangles functioned as such and was suddenly grateful that I couldn’t find one with the much needed underwire.
The water around me suddenly took on a whole new feel as his hands slid down my body. The sound of the water lightly splashing against the edge of the pool and the cold metal and plastic of the steps leading into the pool added to my excitement. Hearing and feeling all around me, but unable to see. It was incredible in such an environment!
Sam kissed me hard, but only for a second as he slowly lowered me into the water, leading my shoulders down to rest on one of the steps and guiding the rest of my body to float on top of the water. First, I felt his mouth at my knees, the heat of his lips greatly contrasting against the coolness of my wet skin.
Slowly, I felt my hips rising out of the water. The soft cloth of my bikini bottom bonds pulled at my wrists as my weight shifted, but not uncomfortably so. My shoulders rested more firmly on the step, the water rising just over them, but not high enough to reach my face or breasts. The warm summer air felt cool as it brushed across my hardened nipples, the chilling water droplets immediately sending shivers through my body with every light gust of air that blew past.
Lips… That’s all I could feel. Sam’s hands lightly bit into my hips as he held them firmly, just barely out of the water. His lips trailing kisses up my thighs ...


INSERT LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment