Thursday, July 17, 2014

Past Tense Future Perfect by Andrea Smith ~ Release Day Blitz

Bye Bye Baby series...

Andrea Smith's Baby series has been combined into a box set and renamed Past Tense Future Perfect. Check out the smokin new cover!

ANDREA-SMITH-PAST-TENSE-FUTURE-PERFECT-AMAZON-KINDLE-EBOOK

Same great story just improved packaging!

This box set will be available as an ecopy for $1.99!

 

Synopsis

Past Tense Future Perfect is a 3-book boxed set, previously published under the Baby Series titles (Maybe Baby, Baby Love & Be My Baby).

This boxed set is available in e-book only, and replaces the Baby Series.

Book 1, Love My Way, is the story of Tylar Sinclair, a college student that takes a summer position with Sinclair Stables. Little does she suspect that her life will be irrevocably changed after meeting Trey Sinclair, the youngest son of the wealthy Sinclair family who is handling the family business over the summer. Their paths will cross more than once in a tumultuous chain of events that involve mystery, suspense, and sexual awakening for Tylar.

Book 2, Shadows and Dreams, is the continuation of Trey and Tylar's journey together that is spiked with love, humor, suspense, and full of surprises as the reader gets to know the whole Sinclair family who have their share of secrets as well. Tylar's past has some unexpected twists and turns that will have the reader on the edge of their seat.

Book 3, Eclipse of the Heart, is the final installment in this boxed set and is the poignant conclusion of Trey and Tylar's story. Just when it seems as if their life together is perfect, tragedy strikes, threatening the very foundation of their marriage. Fate can be cruel when it comes to these two; and their strength and love for one another is put to the ultimate test. Be prepared for an emotional, yet riveting conclusion, with a peek into the future of this family!

Purchase Links

Amazon

B&N

 
ANDREA-SMITH-PAST-TENSE-FUTURE-PERFECT-RASTERSIZED-TYPE.-FACEBOOK-AUTHOR-BANNER

About Andrea Smith

I was born and raised in southern Ohio, and with the exception of a brief stint in Dallas, TX, have been an Ohioan most of my life. My dream has always been to write a novel, and back in the early eighties I tried to do just that, having been influenced by authors such as Kathleen Woodiwiss, Johanna Lindsey, Rosemary Rogers and Laurie McBain. I remember writing to all of them through their listed publishers, and the only response I received was from Johanna Lindsey. (I still love her so hard!) In the summer of 2012, I no longer had a reason not to write a novel. My sons were grown; I found myself out of the hell-hole (a.k.a. Corporate America - blessedly) and the creative juices could flow once again.
I finished my first novel, "Maybe Baby" in September of 2012; the next two books in the "Baby Series" titled "Baby Love" and "Be My Baby" were published in early 2013. I learned a lot in my first endeavor with self-publishing. I've made so many friends as a result that it is over-whelming.
In the spring of 2013, I had an idea for a different type of alpha, and wrote Book #1 of the "G-Man" Series, titled "Diamond Girl." This book was well-received, and I followed it with Book #2, "Love Plus One." Book #3 in the series was released in November of 2013 and is titled, "Night Moves," and Book #3.5, a novella to finish off the series is titled, "G-Men Holiday Wrap." These are stand-alone books, although I would advise reading them in order for optimum enjoyment.
In the spring of 2014, The Erotica Consortium (EC) released an 8-author anthology titled, "Bend." My contribution to the anthology is a book titled, "These Men." The anthology has met with awesome reviews! It hit #109 on USA Today's Best-Seller List on May 14, 2014.
I am finally doing what I love and I sincerely appreciate the wonderful readers who provide feedback and take the time to comment. I hope that with each book, my writing has grown and improved as I strive to publish quality fiction.
 

Connect with Andrea

Facebook

Amazon

Goodreads

 

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment